Sunday, April 20, 2014

'Unfinished Mystery; Life In The Digital Age.' At Luminale Light Biennale in Frankfurt 2014.

A picture from earlyon the opening night of Luminale Light Biennale in Frankfurt Germany April 2014. Two people read the text and admire the colours and patterning of my 'Unfinished Mystery; Life In The Digital Age.' sculpture/ light installation.
A wonderful photo showing the vivid colours and fluorescent halo surrounding the artworks. Plus just a few of the many people who came to read and take photos of my 'Unfinished Mystery; Life In The Digital Age.' installation at Luminale Light Biennale in Frankfurt Germany April 2014
Just some of the 20,000 people who came and saw my 'U.M.' installation at The Luminale Light Biennale in Frankfurt Germany April 2014.
A profile shot of 3 of my illuminated text artworks from 'U.M' at Luminale Light Biennale in Frankfurt April 2014.
A beautiful close up photo showing the glowing plastic letters of my mixed media crossword puzzle at Luminale in Frankfurt April 2014.
A lovely horizontal photo showing the detail of my 'Love Everything You Come Across' Artwork at Luminale Frankfurt April 2014.





My 'Everybody Wants Something Special With Someone Normal' Artwork At Luminale in Frankfurt April 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment